Saturday, October 01, 2005

Well, it's official, everyone at work should be put on suicide watch. First, there's our dishwasher who drop the odd suicidal comment every few hours. I think he says it just so he fits his little 'i listen to emo-punk, so i'll act it too'. Then there's our sous-chef who works entirely too hard and bottles up all his aggression towards everyone else. Not once have I seen him even get close to getting angry. And he always gets the shitty shifts as well. And there's me, who believes that my only reason for waking up in the morning is to go to work so they don't get screwed. Oh well, I guess that's what comes from working in the kitchen. Lot's of work, little time for anything else.
Much to Johnny's dismay, I finally picked up the Savage Garden CD I've been pining for for the last few weeks. It's kind of a guilty pleasure. I've just been infatuated with the song "I Want You". Anyways, I'm listening to it now and it's pretty good. A bit oppy for my usual taste but I couldn't think of any other CDs I wanted.
Oh, just bought the movie Ghost World. Excellent movie. Anyways, I gotta take MJ's advice and try and record an Orion.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I remember Savage Garden, they were huge in 1998.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home