Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ok, I'm gonna make this short and sweet. Apparently, SOME people got the wrong idea from my last blog. I will now make the following points as to defuse any confusion:
1) I love Victoria, it is an amazing place to live and I do NOT see myself leaving in the near or far future
2) When I say our apartment is overpriced, let me explain my reasoning:
A) My room has NO window.
B) My door is not a real door, but a window on a latch, facading as a door.
C) There are piped carrying god-knows-what running throughout the whole apartment.
D) The washroom has no lock or a fan for that matter.
E) If you try and use the microwave and toaster simultaniously, it will blow a breaker.
F) The tap water tastes like whatevers probably running through those pipes.
This is the justifaction I give for calling out apartment overpriced.
3) For the very last time, I am no more suicidal than the next person.
4) I did NOT mean to imply in any way that Victoria is a bad place to live. As I stated above, this place is amazing.
5) Yes Johnny, you are also an awesome friend and I meant no offense leaving you out of that post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL Were you drunk when you bloged this? lol
I was sarcastic about all the last responce excpt for the sounds like we hate vic. part. lol

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home