Thursday, July 06, 2006

Holy no post batman!

Well, I haven't posted because there's nothing really to post about. I'm still living with Melissa, the chef at my work up near Mayfair Mall in Vic. Haven't done alot lately, mostly worrying about the future of my job and drinking. We got tips ($50) last night and that lasted about 1hr at the bar. I've been mostly working these days. I may go check out FolkFest over near the harbour tomorrow after work. Haven't really been in touch with my 934 friends, should prolly do that. But, it's an amazingly nice day out right now, and I'll prolly go get dinner and ice cream right about now.

In the CD player today...

1. Loreena McKennit - Parallel Dreams

2. Red Hot Chilipeppers - Stadium Arcadium (Disc 2 - Mars)

3. Godsmack - Godsmack

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice way to blog, but if you keep drinking and doing coke and E me andam and mick are going to come out and have an intervwention, adam has a speach all ready for you.
is vic still cool/
are you lonley? done any 711 trips latley?

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home