Tuesday, April 25, 2006

So, a whole new set of things to stress over!! 1st) Melissa and I are getting nowhere as far as finding a place goes. She wants to look on Friday or Saturday. I hoped to be using those days as cleaning days, which bring me to 2nd) This house is an utter mess. I really need to start packing away everything and getting rid of any crap I may have. But I work most of the days until the trip and it looks like one of my two days off will be spent taking a course because 3rd) is that I don't have this Food certificate you need to work in a restaurant and if I don't get it on Friday I will be most likely out of a job when I come back from Mexico.

anyways, besides spazzing out over everything, I've been doing fairly well. Parents came out to visit, as I already noted. It was ok, but I can only put up with small doses of my family at a time. Too many little arguments. Bought my greyhound ticket the other day. Another thing to check off my list. I'm in the process of trying to roll all my pennies. This is more of a chore than it sounds like because I've been saving up all my pennies for the last 3 years. I'm probably gonna do something different with my hair when I go out to Calgary. I'm leaning towards dying it black, thinning it, and trimming it a bit so it doesn't look so bad. If anyone has any suggestions, tell me. So lately I've had an obsession with hot wax. Not like sticking my fingers in a candle and peeling it off type thing, but like pouring it on my stomach and chest type thing. I don't really know why. Maybe it's because I have like 10 candles and no real use for them. And no, I don't use a ball gag when I do any of this. Although...

Peter will be packing up his computer soon so my internet time will be cut down. We are also disconnecting the phone soon, so if anyone tries to call me, use my cell. Or e-mail me, because I'll be checking my e-mail everyday at the library.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Janz said...

jessesh i did not know it was so serious with the food safe and not getting a place with moe.... i feel bad im leaving youi in such a perdicament. remeber the backpackers hostel place rents rooms by the month in the summer and it is fairly afforadable. ill try and do more with the house a well. i think you should leave your hair as is since if you die it black you will look like more of a ramonne then before. but it is your chice, i think you should go cack to your roots and buzz cut it. the traditioanal look. lolololol

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home