Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I had to make a decision on whether to blog right now, or wait until I'm back from Mexico and do an unreasonably huge blog. I'll do a smaller one now because my long blogs tend put people to sleep.
So I've been semi-stressing about this coming May. At first I was stressing about my passport (which has thankfully been taken care of) and now a few weeks ago, Peter tells me he's quit his job and is moving out. It's a bit sooner than we had planned and now I'm stuck having to find a place before I head to Mexico. But luckily Melissa at work needs a roomie and we get along pretty good. We're hopefully gonna look at a few places on Friday. Still, the stressing continues as I have no clue how I'm gonna move. Melissa and I will probably rent a Uhaul for the day and use that. So in reality, I don't have a lot to stress over. I really need to get a hold of our landlord as well to give him our months notice. Pete refuses to talk to him because it's apparently my job to give the months notice because my name is on the lease. Utter bullshit if you ask me.
The parents are coming to visit tomorrow. They're are bringing their new Santa Fe as well as my little sister and her b/f Cam. That should be cool as I can use my parents to help me bring all my crap I'll never use to the salvation army. We're all having a family meal at Hugo's tomorrow. Pete's coming too because we're both a part of each others family, whether we like it or not. Damnit! I just realized I forgot a box I was gonna pack with at work. Looks like I'm cutting this blog short and running to hugos to get it. Shit!
Cam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home