Tuesday, May 23, 2006

HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, finally home from Mexico. The trip went great. The three of us spent the majority of the time drinking it up with a family of British people we met there. The Huston airport is freakin humungeous, which sucked because we had 1.5 hrs to catch our plane back to Calgary and had to run from terminal to terminal. They sure love their tequila down there. When you ask for one shot, they give you half a wine glass full. It was awesome, best trip I've ever been on. Besides the minor problems like Kelsey and I getting deathly ill for 2 days and Kelsey getting stung by a jellyfish. Met lots of cool people down in Huatulco (pronounced "wah-too-ko").
Had some good new when I checked in at work yesterday, I'll never have to wash dishes again (ideally). There's been so many staff changes lately that I got bumped up to line cook. Damn government hasn't got me my income tax back yet. Visited the family a bit on my way home. They are doing ok. Hope Peter is doing well on his trip. I dunno what I think about his decision to hitch-hike, but it's his walk, not mine.
Finally have a place now!! YAY!! Mo e-mailed me while I was away and said we have a place up near Mayfair mall which is awesome. It's a little ways to walk, but no longer than when I had to walk to work in S-more. Well, I have a massive list of crap to do today. If anyone wants to know more about Mexico, e-mail me.

"Live the fuckin dream!!!" Goodtime Glen

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant check mmy email anymore so put the rest up about your trip. did you get a threesome?loololololol
hope yuo got my note

poeter

11:58 PM  
Blogger Mota said...

No Peter, I didn't get in a threesome. You're about the 8th or 9th person to ask. There was no sexo in Mexico.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoiu hve to blog again its been like 2 weeks

peter

10:40 AM  
Blogger Mota said...

And how long has it been since you blogged?

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont blog any more im not using technolgy ever again. and yours is much more interesting tell we whats up how life is the blow good?

petre

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home