Friday, July 14, 2006

A HUGONAUT NO MORE!!!!!!!

Well, handed in my two weeks notice today. Our old head chef Jay called me from the new restaurants he's running and offered me a job, which I took. There are too many reasons to count that I left Hugo's, but just to contradict myself, here's that list:

A) Money, I'll be making the same amount as I am now, but I'll be getting more hours and the tip should be better.

B) I'd probably be let go within the next few months anyways because our new chef was bringing in some other chefs to work with him and there just wouldn't be any room for the old line cooks.

C) Lots of the people I enjoyed working with have switched to this restaurant I'll be working at, so this way I'll be working with people I know.

D) I don't get along well with some of the new staff that Hugo's has acquired in the past few months.

E) One of the reasons I was staying was to stay on good terms with Melissa. Now that she has mentioned she's also quitting, there's no real reason to stay.

Ok, so you could count them all. The new place is where the Old Baily's used to be. It'll be call Smith's now, and I think it's smaller than Hugo's. I went in there before they did renovations and it seemed like a neat place to hang out, so hopefully working there will be neat. I hope to start in just over two weeks, when the restaurant opens.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I SAY POST MORE I MEAN IT!!!!!
DONT MAKE ME TAKE YOUR NOSE CANDY AWAY...
mick

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home